SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL SKILLS
- Plays/interacts with other children.
- Is willing to share/take turns.
- Cooperates with teacher(s).
- Is aware of feelings of self & others.
VERBAL & LISTENING SKILLS
- Uses language to communicate wants and needs.
- Participates in group activities.
- Listens to a story.
- Follows directions related to a daily routine.
- Enjoys singing with a group.
- Matches and sorts colors & shapes.
- Refers to self by name.
- Engages in pretend and make believe play.
FINE MOTOR SKILLS
- Uses sensory materials that encourage creativity.
- play dough
- Works a simple puzzle up to 6 pieces.
- Uses manipulatives appropriately.
GROSS MOTOR SKILLS
- Runs easily.
- Walks up stairs with alternating feet, using handrail.
- Utilizes outdoor playground equipment.
- Participates in music movement activities.